Top-rated schools and results
When it comes to international education, we’ve thought of everything. Academic excellence. World-class recreation. Supportive homestay families.
In the West Vancouver School District, you’ll enjoy the best facilities, technology, and international education in Canada. Since we started welcoming students from around the world in 1982, we’ve gained a global reputation for top-rated schools and results.
As one of our international students, you’ll enroll for a full academic year (September to June) in an English-speaking classroom in a school in Canada.
Enjoy stimulating, state-of-the art learning environments, from science labs and libraries to classrooms with the latest computer and web technology.
We provide these impressive services:
- Place your list items here
- An exceptional academic program that’s integrated with intensive English for students from non-English speaking countries
- International student advisors and counselors to address the unique concerns and challenges of foreign students
- English as a Second Language programs at elementary, intermediate, and advanced levels
- British Columbia High School graduation programs
- Top baseball, golf, ice hockey, soccer, and tennis academies that are specially designed to help student athletes pursue elite sport performance
- Counseling and assistance services for students who seek further educational opportunities after attending our program
- Outstanding university preparatory programs
- Excellent homestays.
Our students consistently achieve top results in academics, sports, and the arts. We’d like you to be one of them.
Let an international education in Canada create new opportunities for you to:
- Expand your cultural and creative boundaries
- Develop critical thinking and leadership skills
- Reach your highest potential, feeling challenged and inspired.
Dates of Programs
2014-2015 ACADEMIC YEAR
February to June
Orientation Day: Friday, January 30
First Day of Classes: Monday, February 2
Last Day of Classes: Friday, June 26
2015-2016 ACADEMIC YEAR
September to January
Orientation: Monday, August 24 to Wednesday, September 2 (arrive August 21 or later)
First Day of Classes: Tuesday, September 8 (if not attending Orientation, arrive September 1 or later)
Last Day of Classes: Friday, January 29
February to June
Orientation Day: Friday, January 29 (arrive January 27 or 29)
First Day of Classes: Monday, February 1
Last Day of Classes: Thursday, June 30